BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

I Love Technology

I love all things technology.

When car stereos came out with the digital station display (105.9) I had to have one. Now they're all like that, but I paid a pretty penny for mine at a time I couldn't really afford it.

CD players, digital cameras, portable phones, cell phones, DVD players, hi-def television, satellite TV, car DVD players, surround sound, GPS, Blue-Ray players, etc. I got them all at the front end of the technology. Stupid really because the costs do come down, but I had to have them.

I was a little late into the Smart Phone thing though. You know, I-Phones and the like.

However I recently got a Blackberry Storm and so far love it! Now, I love it even more. I downloaded an application so that it charts the golf course for me. For instance, it tells me how far to the hole, to the front, middle and back of the greens. It tells me how far the water is away and how far to carry it. And likewise for bunkers and other hazards. (I'll get this prettier version when its available: http://www.golflogix.com/WebSite/blackberrystorm.html)

Man! I LOVE IT! It makes things so much easier and its all on one device. I don't have to purchase a separate GPS handheld designed for golf. I just use my phone that I have with me all the time anyway.

Think they'll come up with an App that will read a green for me next? Or find my ball in the woods? I'll be in line for that too!

2 kind commenters:

Cary Kearns said...

The Storm it is! Thanks for the review.

Cary
www.InsidetheHedges.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!