BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hoarders

Have you seen this show Hoarders? Holy shit!

On one level I can kinda understand the inability to throw things out - constantly worried that one will need certain items in the future or finding sentimental attachment for everything.

But then this one lady had saved her used adult diapers for over 2 years! Oh my God! It was absolutely revolting! I'm just glad I don't have smell-o-vision.

What a sad illness.

2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I haven't seen the show, but I think I might need to show it to my husband because he is always getting mad at me for throwing things away. I think I am at the opposite end of the hoarders thing because my husband swears he will come home one night and the house will be completely empty because I will have gotten rid of everything. It does have its drawbacks though. Several times I have had to re buy something I got rid of. I think I'd rather that than the hoarding thing if I had to choose.

NouveauBlogger said...

I'm a chucker too! lol