BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Let's Get Physical

I had a long overdue physical today. Apart from the fact that he didn't buy me dinner before violating me (he did apologize ahead of time), he was very happy with my health. I have slightly elevated blood pressure (my family is riddled with hypertension) so he gave me a 'script just to keep it in check. Otherwise I'm fine. Although I've been trying to drop a few pounds in the past few weeks, he called me "lean". I'm not fat, but I'm not lean. Furthermore, he also seemed to think I am much more fit than I am based on the heart test results. So I'll go with that as well.

Am I more fit than I give myself credit for? Or is he just used to seeing big slobs?

He even thought my tats were cool. That makes him cool in my book.

3 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I think you are probably very fit compared to what they normally see. I have no idea what you look like so this isn't really a judgement about you, more that I think in general doctors see tons of WAY out of shape people so when they see a normal one they think it's awesome. Every time I go for surgery they go crazy over how healthy I am. That seems crazy considering I am there for surgery so I'm thinking the majority of people are just pretty awful and that makes you and I look exceptional.

Argus said...

My Beloved Spouse and I lost sixteen kilos each by giving up starch. It was no big deal, we just opted away from potatoes and anything bready. Can be done, and it stays off.
We allow ourselves an occasional cookie or fries now, but not often. You lose the taste for rubbish ...

Anonymous said...

I just regarded who furthermore there should be called some pouch that had been in fact suitable for your buddy's girl. fake dior handbags I just seal the deal your man which he ought to top typically the fashlets to find a style. chanel replica bags 1 week historically, the guy identified as everybody which he opted a particular exceedingly enticing pouch for the purpose of your partner's girl. This lady favourite typically the pouch particularly a lot of not to mention forgave your man. chanel replica I just seemed completely satisfied that i might possibly facilitate your partner. rolex replica Aside from, I wanted towards say thanks to you fashlets since his or her's less expensive trendy travel and leisure purses are increasingly being positively amazing. When ever you're going to be 100 % free, you have some turn up using the net. It's possible you'll notice that it is benefits. replica watches uk When you need to generate travel and leisure gear over the internet for ones colleagues and / or family group, you want to often fashlets. You can routinely receive sime good low-cost, pratical not to mention classy gear through fashlets.