BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

54 in a 25

I got pulled over by a cop on my way in to work today. I was literally 1/2 mile from my house too. Its a 4 lane, busy road with a speed limit of 25. 25???? I mean, really....who drives 25? And down a hill on a 4 lane road too.

Anyway, he was a cordial bloke merely doing his job and I showed him the proper respect without dropping to my knees and as a result, he gave me a warning! Wooo hooo! There's something about me cops like. I've gotten so many warnings as opposed to tickets.

Saved me $191 too!

He told me to slow down. Way down!

I guess I'll have to.

3 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I got a warning last time too, which was nice. I have only had one ticket in my life (and am now knocking on wood as I type!)

Skeeter said...

Oh my, that was a close call. and only a half a mile from home to boot. nicely done, sir. well played.

NouveauBlogger said...

lol, R-girl. I've certainly had more than one.

Thank you Skeeter. Might I suggest if they really want people to obey the speed limits make them somewhat reasonable. 25???? I bike at that speed, lol.