BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Men's Thong

Oh wait! I know what you were thinking. No, not those kind. These kind:

Let me say this: I don't like them. I don't like them one bit.

I know they're all the rage, but still. Men should not "flip" "flop" down a hallway. They look sloppy to me and I think of the person as a lazy oaf (right or wrong). And....they're not comfortable! I've worn them for the beach (only) and that friggin' thing between my toes was annoying in 5 seconds. Lastly, most men's feet are GROSS! I don't need to see anyones no-so-manicured toes and ugly dry heels. Yuck!

I don't like 'em one bit. I hope the fad fades quickly.

3 kind commenters:

ZZZZZZZ said...

i could not agree with you more!! Finally someone speaks up. I will add one more to this... if you are wearing sandles guys.... TAKE OFF YOUR FREAKIN' SOCKS!!!

Skeeter said...

Okahoma is filled with people that believe it is socially acceptable to wear flip flops everywhere. I hate these things. please go out of style ... and then out of this state.

Best wishes,
Skeeter

NouveauBlogger said...

Two unsolicited testimonials in my favor!