BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Shhhhh.....

Yesterday morning I was doing a crossword puzzle and having some coffee before embarking on the ridiculously fun chore of leaf mitigaton (sarcasm people) and Mrs. N. walked in talking about something she had read about "you so might".

I didn't really catch the jist of the conversation because my mind was busy processing "you so might" and trying to figure out what the hell she was talking about. Then it dawned on me, she was talking about "Yosemite" Park.

I laughed and corrected her and she laughed at herself about what a dork she was. She also said not to tell anyone, but I am; at least here. Simply couldn't resist.

Naturally, my next inclination was to ask about "Yousomight Sam". Remember him? The short red-mustachiod cowboy who went up against Bugs Bunny periodically?

Anyway, don't tell anybody I told you.

2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I am so the opposite of your wife in this. When I do something stupid or dorky or whatever, I call about 10 friends and tell them and laugh like crazy. I would not only give my husband permission to post something like that (if he had a blog) but I would make sure he remembered every single detail about it.

She doesn't know about your blog?

NouveauBlogger said...

She knows about it, but I don't believe she's checked it out (if she has she's never mentioned it)