BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hey Lady!

So my buddy John is eating at the mall foodcourt over the weekend. After he opened his Subway sandwich, he realized he forgot a straw or something so he went back to the busy counter to retrieve one.

Upon returning to his table, he was amazed to find a 50-ish heavy set woman sitting at his table and and preparing to eat his sandwich! Or at least as he tells it.

He yelled at her asking what the hell she thought she was doing and she said something along the lines of she thought someone forgot it, insincerely apologized to him and sloughed off.

S0 then he sits down and starts to wonder how much she may have pawed it and whether he should even eat it or not at which time he notices she left a shopping bag from one of the boutiques under the table. Obviously, in her haste and/or embarrassment she left it. He could still see her re-entering the main part of the mall but was so steamed he decided against chasing her to return it.

So he friggin' kept it! I was in hysterics as he told me the tale!

4 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

Seriously? That is bizarre! I hesitate to use my shampoo after I find it in the lost and found. I can't imagine eating a stray sandwich I found at a mall food court! I hope he didn't eat it after she touched it. And now I feel like I sound like a big germaphobe but yuck!

And I probably would have kept the bag too. I wouldn't have wanted to exert the effort to chase her down! What was in the bag????

NouveauBlogger said...

What was in the bag????

BULLSHIT! Just like the rest of the story. APRIL FOOLS!!!!

(had to do it early, else you woulda been on to me :)

Got you 3 years in a row now??? Too funny!

Radioactive Tori said...

You suck! And I am gullible. I was ready for your april fools TOMORROW! No fair doing it early!

NouveauBlogger said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, couldn't resist :)