BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Act Your Age

When I was about 13 my dad took myself and my two younger brothers to a "Make Your Own Sundae" shop. We thought that was the coolest thing in the world!

I explicitly remember using the men's room there one time and seeing black sharpie scrawled graffitti that read:

Flush twice. Its a long way to the hot fudge machine.

I thought that was the funniest thing in the world and nearly fell down laughing. Frankly, its still kind of funny to me.

1 kind commenters:

Skeeter said...

It is exceedingly cool. I've seen something like that in the restrooms of the Evil Corporation. "Flush twice, it's a long way to the Main." The "Main" is our main cafeteria one of several that the Evil Corporation operates ... now by way of even more evil contractors. Much evil ...

Best wishes,

Skeeter