BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Lend a Hand, Get a Hand.....

LEND A HAND, GET A HAND. TEAMWORK IS FUN.

Or so says the poster on the back of the men's room door here in my office. It was apparently left there by the company that leased this space prior to us and in the 16 plus years we've been here, there it has stayed.

I'm as a big a team player as there is I think. My philosophy is that if the company is doing well, then I stand a chance to benefit. Of course, that's no guarantee, but if its not doing well, then I definitely won't be benefitting. That much I pretty much can guarantee. So I continually do all I can to maintain, or increase, profitability here.

Having said all that, for some reason I don't get my inspiration from posters hung in public bathrooms. Maybe its just me.


1 kind commenters:

Skeeter said...

Hi Nouveau,

I know what you mean. We have a thing at work called the "Porcelain Press" that posts news articles in all the restrooms. They're corporate hoorah things and it gets to be a little much when you see people listing writing an article for "the porcelain press" as an accomplishmnet in the resumes.

Best wishes,

Skeeter