BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation Plans

After years of some elaborate (read: expensive) vacations, my family and I are taking a rather simple one this year. Since the Mrs. has always wanted to see Niagara Falls, we're going to drive out there and check it out (I've been) and then we're going to hit up Hershey Amusement Park on the way back, although its slightly off-route. We have to be back by Thursday evening to catch the Creed concert since I bought tickets for Mrs. N. for mother's day (stupidly not thinking it was our vacation).

Then, I think we'll head out to Cape Cod and visit my brother and his family for three days or so before driving north so my mom can take the Little One for the next week.

That's all. Nothing crazy or super-special but we'll have fun with it no doubt!

3 kind commenters:

Misfit in Paradise said...

It sounds like fun. Enjoy!

Radioactive Tori said...

We are going to visit my parents soon (maybe next summer) and are planning to visit Hershey. I remember going when I was little and even the air outside smelled like chocolate.

It sounds like you will have a great time!

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks Misfit.

Chocolate you say? Doesn't phase me much, but I'm sure the two women in my life will be GLAD to hear (smell) that! lol