BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hope Its Not Regifted

So, right before Christmas our gas stove shit the bed. Apparently, appliances, in the excitement of the holidays, get overloaded and die around that time. Happens often, no?

Anyway, good husband that I am, I got her a new one for Christmas. Nice huh? No? Well before you think me a cold-hearted, unromantic SOB, note that I also got her a new kitchen garbage pail that matched it.

So there!

2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I got a washing machine that doesn't leak and I was so excited about it that I would never even think of judging you for this.

Skeeter said...

Hi Nouveau,

Yep, I'm thinking that appliances have some sort of meter inside of them that can detect the exact, worst possible time for them to die ... and that's when the cardiac pop-up timer dings. Either that or we're shopping for major appliances at the same place.

Best wishes,

Skeeter