BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cuttin' Back

We're is such a good place financially that I've decided to quit my part-time job as a Blackjack Dealer. Its been a fun two years and the extra money was awesome (even moreso with our new union contract). But the time is here for me to enjoy the summer and welcome our new baby and get a few more hours of sleep per weekend.

So, when I go in tomorrow night I will give two week's notice. I'm pretty stoked about it.

5 kind commenters:

Misfit in Paradise said...

Best of luck. When is the new baby due?

Radioactive Tori said...

Congratulations! I was wondering if you would quit once the baby was born. While I'm sure you are sad to leave it, I bet it feels great because of the exciting things ahead.

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks. He's due 5/25.

Yeah, sort of mixed feelings but I'm looking forward to all the extra free time I'll have for other stuff.

Radioactive Tori said...

Where is your April Fools post that will totally fool me and make me feel dumb for believing???? I was all prepared today and everything!

NouveauBlogger said...

I did have an idea actually, but I've been too busy to log in, lol. Sorry, R-girl :)