BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Lost in Geno's Head



I knew where west was and I'm an excellent map reader. And we (three adults and a 5-month old) only got off course in the corn maze once or twice. Yet my 7-year-old, her 8-year-old friend and the 8's younger brother managed to beat us through it. Without the aid of a map or discernable plan. Simple trial and error and a LOT of running. I thought for sure I was going to have to do a "sweep" through the maze to find them. Boy did they delight in beating us!
By the way, that's UConn basketball's ladies' coach Geno Auriemma head and the team mascot Jonathan.

3 kind commenters:

Misfit in Paradise said...

My oldest daughter and I got wonderfully lost in a corn maze a few years ago.

Katherine said...

Looks like so much fun. I am directionally challenged and would have surely been lost. I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

NouveauBlogger said...

MIP -- My coworker said she was in there for 3 hours! Took us about 30 minutes.

Katherine -- Thanks for stopping by :)