BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Un-Friendly

My mom has taken to commenting on Facebook posts. Now I don't post much, but sometimes something sweet and short will strike my fancy and I'll post it. God knows why, though. So, my mom corrected my grammar in one, then, totally didn't get the joke that I was making.

I didn't have the energy to explain the joke, but I commented back that if we're going to start correcting spelling and grammar in Facebook, we're in for the long haul. Among others, my wife's cousin has YET to spell a word correctly. And don't even get me started on her grammar.....

So I promised my mom I'd do better and she said "thanks honey". Oh brother

Speaking of brother, my brother made a politically incorrect comment. He called himself a 'tard in one of his posts. My mom called him out on that by pointing out how non-PC that was. Unfortunately, he's not one to pick and choose battles. He always has to get into it with her.

I'm not quite sure my mom gets Facebook. Frankly, neither do I but in a different way.

Should we "unfriend" her? Nah, the ramifications of that would be too severe.

1 kind commenters:

Constance Burris said...

That is tooooooo funny!!!!!