BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Turkey Wrap

I trust everyone had a reasonably enjoyable Thanksgiving? Mine was fine, if uneventful. We went to Mrs. B's sister's house and had a pleasant enough time.

I felt badly, though, that my brother had invited my family and my other brother's families to his house for Thanksgiving and everyone declined. I'm not positive, but I think it could be that last year he ran out of food!

Has anyone else gone to a Thanksgiving dinner where the host ran out of Turkey, corn and stuffing? I mean, there wasn't enough for everyone to have firsts let alone seconds.

Perhaps I'm crazy or harsh or whatever, but I find that totally unacceptable. If I don't feel bloated and uncomfortable, I'm sorry, that is simply not a 5-star Thanksgiving in my book.

4 kind commenters:

Constance Burris said...

I feel bad for your brother. I'm sure he learned his lesson last time. Everyone brings a dish in my family so we never run out of food.

NouveauBlogger said...

See, I'm not so sure he did, lol. We brought desserts and such, so there was plenty of that.

Katie said...

We've never had that problem. If there are going to be 6 people for dinner she makes enough for 60. And she always has doggy bags at the end of the night so we get to take some home. :) I love my mom, she's so great.

NouveauBlogger said...

That's the method I am used to, Katie :)

He blew it for sure, lol