BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back

I'm back!

Whew!!

Sort of odd not to be waiting in any lines today.

No line for breakfast, then to pay for breakfast, then for the bus to the park, then the bag inspection area, then the ticket booth, then the attraction (x5), then lunch, then a ride (x8), then a snack (x3), then to exit the park, then the bus again, then dinner and then to pay for dinner.

No wonder our feet ached.

All-in-all though, a BLAST!

6 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I totally lost weight on our trip even though I did not run or swim (for exercise) the entire time we were there. All that walking!

I can't wait to hear details when you catch up to real life!

NouveauBlogger said...

Perhaps that's why you're so thin. I did ALL THAT WALKING and still put on weight! A few unflattering pictures too have me becoming more disciplined (I hope!) to losing some weight. lol.

minijonb said...

since i hate lines with a passion, i may never make that trip. sounds like y'all got used to it.

Skeeter said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. They are serious about the lines out there. All that walking just about did me in too the last time we visited the Magic Kingdom.

Radioactive Tori said...

Still catching up or what? I want stories! (I'm not really this demanding, just miss you)

NouveauBlogger said...

A bit of that and I don't really have many good stories......I might think of one though :)