BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Itinerary


One week from tomorrow we're off. Jam packed excitement of 7 parks in 8 days and we're really starting to get jazzed up for it. First will be a whale of a time at Sea World.

Then we will squeeze in a trip to the home of the Magic Kingdom wherein we will be having breakfast with
Cinderella herself.

A jaunt over to the many worlds of Epcot shall be in order as well.

Of course we'll be the stars of Disney's Hollywood Studios.


Naturally, we'll explore Animal Kingdom.



Lastly, we'll get wet and wild at Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.






Ok, veteran's -- am I missing anything? Any advice for me?

5 kind commenters:

Skeeter said...

Aw, you all will have a blast. Best wishes to you and yours.

NouveauBlogger said...

Thanks! We will I'm sure :)

minijonb said...

damn! have a great time. sounds like you've got it all worked out.

Radioactive Tori said...

You are going to have so much fun! I wish I could go again. I mean, eventually I can, I just wish it were already planned and coming up like your trip is! Have a great time (and I tagged you for a meme if you want to do it it is on my blog).

NouveauBlogger said...

Jon - Thanks! I'm sure we'll have a blast.

R-girl -- now I'm really starting to look forward to it. The Little One will be in full princess regalia whilst at Magic Kingdom, should be cute. I'll check out your Meme :)