BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anniversary

My 12th anniversary is in October. Holy cow!

I could write a sappy blog about how my love for her has just grown stronger and she's as beautiful as ever, blah, blah, blah.

But.....

Instead I'd rather brag about an AWESOME getaway I have planned for us! I've arranged child care and its all going to be a complete surprise and we'll be gone three entire days.

All that she'll know in advance is.....

Bring semi-formal eveningwear;
Bring a bathing suit;
Bring comfortable light-hiking attire;
Bring something sexy to wear out;
Bring something sexy to wear in (rowr, rowr);

The rest is up to her.

Can't wait!

(Details when we return).



1 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!