BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its so hot.....

Our weather is ridiculously hot this week. Today its 101. Quite rare for southern New England. I mean its HOT! Did you just ask how hot? I mean hot.



Its so hot....



I just saw two squirrels fanning their nuts. Hot I say.
Cows are giving evaporated milk. Hot.
Even Satan took the day off. Wicked HAWT (as they's say in Boston).
The National Weather Service just issued a Flash Sweat Warning. Look out! Its hot.
The trees are whistling for the dogs. Yep. Fucking hot!
It dipped below 95 and I put on a sweater. Did I mention its hot out?
I even got condensation on my butt from the coolness of the bowl water. Now that's HOT!



Okay, enough of that. I'm off to play 9-holes in my golf league. Anybody have a sponge?

** jokes obtained from various sources online

0 kind commenters: