BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yankee Stadium

It seems my zest for blogging lately is waning. Maybe its just a phase, maybe I'm growing bored with it.

I don't know.

Any
way, here are some scenes from the Yankees/Red Sox game I went to last week at Yankee Stadium. Sox kicked butt so we had a blast! I proudly wore my Sox cap and only a few people gave me shit.

Check out these seats!







A-Rod warming up. Took that one for the wife because she used to (prior to him being on the Yankees) have a crush on him. Now she just thinks she's too good for him.

.


Robinson Cano making some young fan's day. I guess Yankees can be cool after all.


2 kind commenters:

Skeeter said...

Hi Nouveau,

Hope the fancy strikes you again. Cool images, even if they are the dread Yanks.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

NouveauBlogger said...

Yep, dreaded Yankees. I am hereby proclaiming them dead for 2007. Shame (heh heh).