BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

6 Months

We're fast approaching 6 months and everything is going along well. Of course by well, I mean, I'm fine and my main concern about the new baby, finances, especially $1000 per month childcare, are in really good shape.

Of course, she's a bit uncomfortable with some growing pains, exhaustion, swollen ankles and achey nipples pretty much 24/7. But, like I said, I'm fine.

Offsetting those items though are really big boobs, which are nice, clear, porcelain skin and that glow. That glow that is endemic to pregnant women. Its just beautiful. All is well on the homefront.

Life is good!

2 kind commenters:

Misfit in Paradise said...

Sound like she needs a foot massage for Valentine's.

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah she does :)