BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Superbowl

How should I bet the Superbowl? Any thoughts? I'm saving money like crazy right now pending expensive child-care in a few months, but I can scrape up a couple bucks to make the game interesting. I just don't know which way to go.

Of course we'll play cards and have our money grid, but I need to bet the game somehow.

Thinking Colts (4.5 point faves) and the "over" (56.5 - wow!) in a teaser. Therefore, I would GET 1.5 points for the Colts (they could lose by 1) and the over under would be reduced to 50.5. I've done well with these in the past, but not a great feel this year. Any thoughts?

And if you're not betting it, or have other rooting interest, you can cheer the game on my behalf. So thanks in advance.

4 kind commenters:

Misfit in Paradise said...

I'm betting on the Saints. Not because of the points but simply because it is there first time there. Plus I'm up from betting on the Cowboys so I have a bit of cash to spare!

NouveauBlogger said...

Ah there you! Well good luck!

Radioactive Tori said...

I wish I had seen this before! I totally had a feeling the Saints would do well.

NouveauBlogger said...

Know what? At the last second, I didn't bet it! You must've sent a vibe or something. So thanks! Broke 100% even for the entire day, lol.