BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Get Over It

I saw Bob Dylan perform on the Grammy's the other night. Can we all PLEASE stop pretending he's some genius? It sounded so bad I was cringing. He would have been cut from American Idol and voted off the island in the same episode. It was horrible. Then the crowd gives him a standing ovation? I mean, REALLY? Do people actually love Bob Dylan's music or do they think they're supposed to love Bob Dylan's music so they go with the crowd?

I do like many of his songs, however. When other people perform them!

And that Mick Jagger song might have been the most annoying song I've ever heard. Hey, Mick, please, repeat that line again, okay? I didn't catch it the first 76 times you sang it.

2 kind commenters:

Misfit in Paradise said...

I am with you on Bob Dylan! What an annoying voice! Another one who sets my teeth on edge (and this is so unpopular to say) is Bruce Springsteen. Play them both back to back and I will confess to the Lindbergh kidnapping.

NouveauBlogger said...

Funny you mention Springsteen. When I was blogging about Jagger going on and on, I was thinking how Springsteen does that in so many of his songs (I'm going down, down, down, down....I'm going down, down down down.....) Yuck! lol