BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sample This

I had to....a.....ummm.....errr.....bring in a sample in to finalize my vasectomy today.

I wonder.....why did I feel compelled to tell the lady I had "help"? But then again, how does one convey to the clinic counter-person something of the sort? I kept quiet.

She asked what time I "gave" the sample. Now that seemed more funny than embarrassing. "Wellllll....it was about 7am I guess". Again, another opportunity to mention I didn't take matters into my own hands, but then does it really matter? For some reason it did matter to me though. Not sure why. Of course I didn't seriously consider mentioning the intimate details, but it sat weirdly with me. I mean, who cares what this complete stranger thinks? She's probably processed a bazillion of them anyway. But yet I cared.

Lets hope I at least pass the test.

2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

My old neighbor told me all about bringing his sample in. While he was telling me I was wondering why his wife couldn't just help him. I didn't ask because he was already giving me way more details than I ever would have wanted.

He flunked his and actually got his wife pregnant because he waited a really long time to do the sample testing...I could tell you the really long story he told me about why, having to do with him not being able to etc. but it was really uncomfortable for me so I will leave it out here (mostly) and he wasn't careful before it was tested. I think he found out that he flunked AND that his wife was pregnant on the same day. Hopefully you will pass yours!

And I'm cracking up that you wanted to tell them you had help. I totally understand that, even though I'm sure they don't really think twice about the whole thing at all.

NouveauBlogger said...

I didn't flunk, but I didn't ace it either! I need to submit another sample in a month. Grrrr.....