BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MBSC

Looks like my family will be going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina again this year for vacation. Reasons being:

1. We love the beach;
2. Lots of golf courses (for me, anyway);
3. Tons of restaurants (including my family's new favorite, Golden Coral);
4. Warm water, great surf;
5. Everything is so reasonably priced (golf, restaurants, etc);
6. My co-worker generously offered use of her condo for as long as we like for about 1/4 what it would cost us! 10 days for $350 sound good to anyone? Does to me!

MB or bust!

3 kind commenters:

Misfit in Paradise said...

Definitely a great price!

Radioactive Tori said...

For that price it would be really dumb not to go. It sounds like fun too!

NouveauBlogger said...

Can't wait!