BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rest Assured

I know you're all anxiously awaiting better results from my golf game and are collectively rooting for my success. Well, rest assured. I won my flight in a mid-level tournament on Saturday by shooting 83. The score in itself isn't so great, but the course was playing very long and the winds were very gusty. Of course, it could have been much better because I limped through the last few holes. But I'll take it and the small winner's proceeds.

I discovered a small problem with my swing while at the range last week and I hope to find I'm on my way to continued success.

Also, I have a lesson in 50 minutes.

Let's go golfer-guy! C'mon!

4 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I know nothing about golf at ll, but congratulations!

Radioactive Tori said...

I also apparently do not know how to check my spelling before I hit publish your comment. Sorry!

"ll" = "all"

NouveauBlogger said...

Its ok, I read it as "all" the first time. And thanks!

Katie said...

congrats on your golf sucess! :)