BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Come Back!




I got my baby back from her little weeklong stay at the spa resulting from the Bambi Chronicles. Kudos to all! Geico was awesome to deal with about my claim. Schaller Honda was terrific and thorough and Enterprise Rental Car came through with nice 2008 Honda Accord that I enjoyed driving, even if it wasn't as fun as my car. Honda makes good shit, people! They really do.

I loved how I only had to drive my sick car to the body shop and they took care of the claim, the rental and everything. Maybe that's standard in the insurance industry nowadays, but since I haven't had a comprehensive claim in forever, I didn't know how easy it could be.

Plus, my car looks and drives awesome. Also, their cleanup of the mess was extraordinary and I'm a very pleased customer!

(I don't have non-gross pix of my car on this PC so I stole one from the 'net, but its the spitting image of mine).

5 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I'm so glad!

I told you about our recent homeowners insurance claim didn't I? It was super easy too. All I ever heard were horror stories so either you only hear about the difficult/out of the ordinary ones or we both have awesome insurance people. Either way I am happy.

Constance Burris said...

I'm glad you got your baby back. I hate being without my car.

NouveauBlogger said...

Awesome, R-girl.

And, thanks Kahnee :)

Bitter Betty said...

Just read the deer story. Barf - that did not sound pleasant. Glad you got your Honda back!

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah, barf city! And thanks and thanks for visiting.