BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

I took The Little One to Ruby Tuesday's on Saturday for lunch. Supposedly, daddy/daughter quality time but she was on somewhat less than perfect behavior for some reason. Anyway, my extremely pleasant waiter at the end of the meal said "Thank you. It was a pleasure to serve you." and he stuck out his hand to shake it. Of course, I extended mine but that struck me as very odd. What kind of waiter, or waitress for that matter, shakes their customer's hands? Maybe he used to sell cars or something.


2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

There must be something in the air because my normally very well behaved 4 year old got sent to his room twice yesterday.

And totally strange on the hand shaking. I've never had that happen.

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah, it comes and goes in stages. One thing with her, though, is if she's hungry, she doesn't get cranky so much as hyper and inattentive to my/our requests.