BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Progress? I Think Not

They're not making so much progress on my car repairs evidently. They are now renting a steam cleaner to remove more remains. Its actually quite comical to me at this point.

Oh, in other news: I got a freekin' speeding ticket last night. Yep! $294 that I will be pleading "not guilty" to. What's next?

Shit happens in threes, right? Falling man, dead deer and speeding ticket. I'm done I hope.

2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

Hey, it sounds like you are having my kind of luck right now. I have health things going on, the leak I told you about and last night my car battery died while I had all my kids and my husband was far away. You seem to have my philosophy on it though. All you can really do is laugh at the absurdity of the situations. Hopefully both of our luck will start to change soon!

NouveauBlogger said...

And, I get the stories for a lifetime, LOL.