BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Is It Over?

After my myriad of home heating issues, which I refuse to link to because it seemingly would take up page after page of my blog, I have had a oil tank heater installed this morning. Four hundred more dollars hopefully will put an end to my issues.

I can't explain how much I've hated standing at the bus-stop and getting "chimney smoke envy".

We shall see, but I will be one happy camper if it works since its supposed to be in the negative digits tomorrow night.

3 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

Seriously our appliance type things need to stop conspiring against us. I am looking at new dishwashers because no one can seem to fix the one I have. It is just over 1 year old! I hate being an adult and spending money on non fun stuff!

Hopefully your new heater will behave and my new dishwasher will too!

Skeeter said...

Hi ya Nouveau,

Chimney Smoke Envy can be deadly dude.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

NouveauBlogger said...

You're dead-on R-girl. I was telling the wife "Let's just get an apartment like I had after college. If something went wrong, it was someone else's problem, lol.

Indeed it can, Skeeter. And every time I walk in my front door and I feel that wave of warm air, I'm happy.