BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

Whale Tail


I debated whether to post this today. The term whale tail is pretty funny, so kudos to the one who coined it.

Anyway, what brings me to post this is I was at the UConn men's basketball game and saw a view not at all unlike this except, of course, the young lady (25-ish I'd guess) was in an arena seat. She sure got the attention of the 50-something year old's directly behind her as evidenced by their elbowing and winking at each other, lol. I admit, I glanced over a few times myself. I was also curious to see if any of the guys were "making cell phone calls" with their camera phones, but didn't see any of that.

Ladies, are you aware its exposed and just don't care? Don't realize its exposed at all? Or is it for the attention that comes with it? I'm sure that's the case sometimes, but I don't think it was in the arena case. I know its somewhat of a fashion statement as well.
Anyway, thongs are sexy. Knowing your lady is wearing one (but not showing it) is quite a turn-on but not so much when its in your face like this, lol.
No matter how you shake it out, thought, it sure beats the 300 lb hairy guy with his shirtail tucked in the tighty-whiteys in any event. I wonder if some clever person has a term for that. Hmmmmmm...............


3 kind commenters:

Katie said...

hahahahaaa. most girls just don't care.

NouveauBlogger said...

ohhhhhhh......that fills in the blanks then, lol

Anonymous said...

Whale tails are so sexy. Check out this article by journalist Mary Spicuzza ("Panty Ranting") about some girls' crusade to be allow to wear them at school:

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/12.14.00/dresscode-0050.html