BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

13 Cool Things

13 Things I love about my wife, Mrs. Nouveaublogger (not her actual name,btw) --

  • I love that she shares my sense of humor;
  • I love that she is a fantastic mom;
  • I love that she likes ALL kinds of movies*;
  • I love her genuine compassion for others;
  • I love that she will "go with the flow";
  • I love how smart she is;
  • I love her passion for music and how she HAS to sing outloud to every song she likes;
  • I love how funny she is;
  • I love that she likes ALL kinds of foods;
  • I love how important family is to her - both hers and mine;
  • I love how she looks out for me;
  • I love that she's HOT; and MOST OF ALL --
  • I love that she loves me :)

What's cool abour your signficant other? Post on your blog if you haven't any posting ideas.

** even if she consistently mixes up the Terminator and Robocop.

Edited three hours later (how'd I forget this) Let's call it 13a -- I'm a better person around her and because of her.

8 kind commenters:

Katie said...

That is very sweet! Does she read your blog? If not now would be a good time for her to start. ;) Isn't it nice to have someone like that?

Radioactive Tori said...

This is so sweet! I love that you wrote about this!

NouveauBlogger said...

I'm a lucky guy :)

She knows I have one, but to my knowledge she's only seen it once, in its infancy -- I wonder if she reads but wants me to think I have it to myself? I dunno, lol.

Katie said...

the perfect edit! :)

Constance Burris said...

awwww.....

Constance Burris said...

awwww.....

minijonb said...

that's super sweet.

i'll have to find a good time to do this list... maybe the next Friday the 13th?

NouveauBlogger said...

lol - go for it!