BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Laundry Day

Princess Fiona here in my office must do a hell of a lot of laundry as evidenced by the fact I think she wears only three different outfits. Three! It becomes quite apparent during a 5-day work week. Not to mention that, as far as I'm concerned, she has absolutely no fashion sense.

To wit --

Today features a burgundy velour too-tight mock turtle-neck shirt (she's maybe 50 pounds overweight) and black slacks that are too short (two of her three pants are too short). She combines these pants with Witch Hazel-type shoes/boots that are just.....well....hideous. But, to make it worse, she wears white athletic socks that are always on display because of the high-waters she favors.

I'm not kidding. I wish I was. She never wears a skirt or a dress. She even wore a work outfit to a wedding! Its always one of three pair of black pants with the Austin Powers shirt she's wearing today, or a too tight teal tank thingy that's not very dressy, or a gold button-up shirt which she chose for the wedding..

Therefore, she must be doing laundry almost ever day, right? I AM assuming she washes them between wearing them. I've never had evidence she doesn't.

9 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

She needs to go on my favorite show...What Not to Wear. I wish someone would nominate me because I would love for someone to tell me what to wear!

I do laundry several times a day, but I wear more than three different outfits!

NouveauBlogger said...

yeah, she should go there, huh? lol....and glad to hear you have more than three outfits too!

minijonb said...

I'd make a What Not To Wear joke... but I'm probably a candidate for the show myself!

Katie said...

I think everyone has someone like that in the office. The white socks are what really bug me though.

NouveauBlogger said...

lol minijon....do they do it for guys?

I'm sure you're right, Katie...I can't fathom that she would even consider putting them on with all black.

btw....today, its black slacks and a pink three button shirt (think golf shirt with no collar)

Constance Burris said...

When I first started working in a proffessional atmosphere. I had no idea that you were not supposed to wear white socks with your outfits. One guy used to call me Michael Jackson all of the time. Then he finally told me why. So maybe she doesn't know.

NouveauBlogger said...

Hmmm...perhaps I'm wrong in assuming she knows and doesn't care. Do you have "other" fashion sense though? Because she lacks ALL of it, lol.

minijonb said...

I don't think the British version does guys, but the crappy American one does have men on from time to time.

NouveauBlogger said...

lol @ the "Crappy American" one....ummmm....isn't it ALL crap?