BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Waitin'

Direct TV was supposed to come to my house to install a new dish so that I could get all my local channels in high definition. High definition rules, but I have to say Direct TV sucks. My "appointment" was 8 to 12. They called to say they'd be late.

Finally he showed up at 12:30 and seems like he's stumbling around a bit. He just left to get his meter that he left at his last appointement. WTF?!!?!?

I still need to go to the office too!


*********

I don't know why, maybe its a flashback to my youth, but I am very curious to check out the new Bionic Woman television show. I think it starts at nine tonight. It'll probably suck, but I'll give it a chance.

**********

Updated 90 mins later: On my way into the office, I saw another car on fire. Unbelievable. What's going on around here? I tried to take a picture, but the sound of the guardrail rubbing against my car and horns honking snapped me out of it (just kidding, but I did fail to stay in my established lane).

5 kind commenters:

NouveauBlogger said...

Investment Opportunity? In Costa Rica? I was JUST THINKING I needed to diversify my portfolio more and what better place than through unsolicited blogger spam? Where and how do I sign up????

Radioactive Tori said...

Excellent spam up there.

I wonder why you are seeing so many cars on fire lately. Crazy!

NouveauBlogger said...

I'm wondering the same thing, lol. Its all good as long as none of them are mine, I guess :)

Katie said...

That is crazy. Maybe it's just you. Maybe the cars see you coming and burst into flame. I don't know why they would but... hey you never know. :)

NouveauBlogger said...

You're right. Its amazing. Shame I have a superpower that I'm unable to use. Wait. Perhaps I could stop getaway cars by causing them to burst into flames or something. Hmmmm....