BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Don't Smoke Crack!

I had to have the heating company out YET AGAIN to fix my furnace! I don't feel like going into it now, so maybe later. One thing I have to say is the company I'm dealing with, all incompetence aside, has been nothing short of pleasant and understanding and accommodating.

However, when I peered into my utility room to see how things were going with my latest serviceman, I got the most disturbing view of Plumber's Crack I've ever seen.




I really think at this point I need to be held tightly as I mumble and slowly rock myself to sleep.

2 kind commenters:

minijonb said...

breathe deeply and thing of happy things... don't look into the light! look away from the light!!!

NouveauBlogger said...

Its all good. I simply gouged my eyes out with an ice pick.