BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back from Vegas and still working on catching up on my sleep. I think my last three nights, including travel home, totaled about 9 hours worth.

Didn't win much but played a lot. Ate a lot. Drank a lot. And golfed horribly. Holy crap did I suck!



Above is the view from our hotel room. The space-ship looking thingy is actually the covering for the taxi stand at the main entrance. What I can't figure out is how we entered through there and after a series of lefts and rights ended up directly over it. Just didn't make sense.



At 3 a.m. I was reduced to playing slots like this one above. Not normally my thing but the craps table, the blackjack table and the Let It Ride table didn't want to play nicely with me. Jackpot Party did. And a Party we had! Well, for a while. Then I gave most of it back.



Of course, we golfed. I know, shocker! Actually, I'm not sure one could call what I did golf. It was more related to hiking. As in climbing over boulder after boulder looking for lost balls.


Until I befriended Wilson The Cactus. Sad when he drifted away. He was quite a companion to me.


We also did an ATV excursion which was fun. I have stories to tell about that, but I'm not going into it now. Perhaps another time. Anyway, a few of my readers have asked about a picture of me. Well, the one above isn't of me. Its my buddy. But I looked nearly identical to that picture. So there you go!




A view of Vegas at dusk from the 18th hole. Alas all things must come to an end. These are just the pictures I took with my cell phone. My buddy (above) had a digital cam and will forward me pix and I'll post them if you all are interested.



2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

Excellent. Now I know exactly what you look like (kidding). Looks like a great time though!

NouveauBlogger said...

See? Handsome, aren't I? LOL - yeah, I have a touch of evil in me.