BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Overheard

Overheard from The Little One's room as she played Barbie with her twin sister best friends.

Twin Sister #1 (the twins are 6): I'm never going to get married because when you do you have to kiss a boy.

Twin Sister #2: Ewwwwwwww!

The Little One (remember she's 5): Well, I'm going to get married.

Both Twins: Ewwwwwwwww!

Twin Sister #1: To who?

The Little One: Um, HELLO! His name is Jake and I love him!

Hmmmmm......I just hope she's not rushing into things. She only sees him like twice a year.

3 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I have one daughter that is totally grossed out by boys and one who wants to marry any boy she meets. Kids are so funny!

NouveauBlogger said...

lol - for sure.

ZZZZZZZ said...

hahaha