BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jealous?

Isn't it nice sometimes to tell others how great your life is to make them jealous? Could be some great vacation or perhaps some freedom you have that they don't. Maybe you have great family or friends or relationships. Could be anything really.

Well, today I want to make all my good readers jealous. I spent the first half of my lunch hour organizing my key chain. Honest to God it was getting rather unruly, what with the new remote for my wife's car, remote for my company car, my car keys and other assorted keys that I'm not even sure what they do.

So I ditched the excess remotes. I can use a key for the intermittent times I drive those cars. I stored the 5 keys that I rarely, if ever use.

I've simplified. Life is good!

Jealous?

1 kind commenters:

Constance Burris said...

I'm so jeleous!