BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Something to Say

God is my Co-Pilot

Jesus Saves

Believe in the Lord

If You Can Read This God Loves You

Heading in the Wrong Direction? God Allows U-Turns

Take Daily Exercise, Walk With The Lord

Bumper stickers. Personally, there's not much I need to say so badly that I want to make my car look stupid or ruin the paint. And surely, no bumper sticker as yet has the power to get me to church on Sunday mornings.

What I wonder, though, is why are most of the "God" ones on the shittiest cars on the road? You'll see them on a '84 Tercel that's dragging a bumper, but rarely on a new Lexus. Shouldn't the lady in the Lexus have more to be thankful for?

Just a thought.

2 kind commenters:

Constance Burris said...

oooh, I can't believe you went there. LOL! No comment.

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah, I did. Oh well. lol