BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rating System

My Little One had her first Little League practice last night. The first time she's done anything related to baseball, actually. And she did quite well.

When I was picking her up from school and telling her how much we needed to rush to make practice in time, she made it clear that baseball was way down on her list of favorite sports. "First, is gynastis (sic), second is golf, third is hockey and fourth is stupid baseball." she proclaimed on our way to the car. Of course, she knows I love baseball and was merely trying to stick in my craw. I get a big kick out of it.

So, on the way home from practice she asked if when we got home we could play catch, practice fielding and hit. Of course I said. After over an hour, we had run out of daylight and begrudgingly headed indoors.

Seems its not so stupid after all. So in her most recent favorite saying, "whatever!".

3 kind commenters:

Constance Burris said...

awwww. she so sssaaassy!

I'm so lazy. I really need to get my kids in some type of sports.

Radioactive Tori said...

I love your daughter. She sounds awesome!

NouveauBlogger said...

Yes, she is sassy Kahnee. But she does it in a tongue in cheek way so as not to sound bratty (at least my opinion).

She is awesome, thanks, R-girl.