BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Enlgand Weather

Let's see. First half of last week: Cold and rainy. They even had spits of snow in some sections.

Then Friday, pretty nice - about 70 and sunny. Beautiful Spring day.

Saturday, 92! Sunday 88. Yesterday 89. Today 88. Summer? Woah! Hold on a minute.

Tomorrow - 60 or so. Rest of week, high 50's and showers.

You never know around here, but I'm off to play my first round of golf for my new golf league (we were rained out last week).

Wish me well.

2 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

I am freezing cold today and kind of sick of how our weather keeps bouncing around. I have no idea what to send the kids to school in. If I send a jacket, the teachers make them wear it. Even if it is 70 degrees and a winter jacket. But I hate sending them to school with NO jacket and then having it be 40 or something and then they freeze. If the weather could choose a temperature with a smaller range of variation I would be much happier!

NouveauBlogger said...

I hear that! We had a day that was supposed to be high 60's two weeks ago....send The Little One to school with a spring coat - turns out it was like 52 and windy -- every time I stepped outside I froze -- and worried TLO was doing likewise.

She said she was fine though.