BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Simple Things

Wanna know an incredibly simple and inconsequential thing that makes me happy? Nothing heavy like family, or holidays or promotions or the like. Something really simple. I LOVE when I come back to the office and have no voice mails. LOVE IT! I just returned after being out for 90 minutes and nothing! Rock on!

I don't mind calls when I'm here, but there is something about coming back to the "MSG" note on the phone and knowing I have to go into it, retrieve the message and at the very least return a call if not tackle a task.

What simple, inconsequential thing makes you happy?


p.s. I hate messages on my cell phone too. I saw the call there. I'll call back.

5 kind commenters:

KAYLEE said...

I love that too!

Radioactive Tori said...

I love when I get the huge stack of mail that we get and it is all stuff that does not need my attention, or can be quickly sorted through. One thing I hate is when my kids come home from school with a million little papers each that I need to read, sort and file/fill out and return. I hate feeling like my job is not done, so I always get it done right away, but my least favorite part of the day is when my kids get home from school and I have to go through it all! (Today was their first day back...can you tell?)

NouveauBlogger said...

kaylee :)

R-girl....that's a good one! I, too, love having NO mail of any kind. Its either junk or bills for the most part, right? If there's nothing its like a mini-holiday, lol.

Katie said...

me too! :)

NouveauBlogger said...

lol - seems we're all in agreement