BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Coffee Shirt

The other day, while driving into work, I spilled coffee on the white golf shirt I wore. Worse, is that I am simply too vain to suck it up and just walk around the office all day in a stained shirt. So, what's a fella to do when its 8am and there's nothing open yet? Well, this fella cruised over to his golf course, which is closer to his office than his home, and used $40 pro-shop credit (won from a tournament) to buy a $42 golf shirt to wear for the day. Two bucks out of pocket. Not bad.


Anybody have a Tide Stick?



7 kind commenters:

Katie said...

I love those tide stick things! I have them everywhere. In my car, in my desk at work, in my purse! You can't have too many and they are wonderful for things like this.

I once spilled tea on myself on my way to work and I went home and changed. I was 30 min. late but at least I didn't have a huge stain on my shirt. I feel your pain. :) And I don't think it's vain... it's just putting your best face forward.

NouveauBlogger said...

That's funny. It happens to everyone. And I've been known to take a long lunch and go shopping for replacement clothes as well :)

Radioactive Tori said...

My husband comes home with new clothes all the time when things like this happen. Then I watched Oprah once and saw that it was a sign of a cheating spouse. He really did just buy new clothes because his were stained though. Oprah doesn't know anything. I should stop now about Oprah.

NouveauBlogger said...

Oh geeze! Well, I was wearing the new shirt and went so far as to bring the old one in to see if Mrs. B. can salvage it (she thinks it looks bleak). Tell Oprah to shut up, lol.

KAYLEE said...

I spill all the time and I never care haha:) nice blog!

NouveauBlogger said...

Thank you Kaylee and thanks for visiting :)

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)