BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy Guy

I haven't had much time to post lately. Busy at work and not much going on......

Except late last week I finally bought a new car. My brother thinks its a midlife crisis, but he's just jealous. I bought a 2008 Honda Civic SI Coupe. Very sporty and quick and cool. Of course I got it loaded and haven't even figured out all the intricacies of the sound system and voice activated navigation.

My weekends have been busy with dealing. I've worked 8pm to 4am every Friday and Saturday for a month now. The Saturday shift can be tough if I haven't slept much but I'm falling into a nice groove and have enjoyed that direct deposit every Friday which comes in handy since now I have a car payment.

4 kind commenters:

Amanda said...

Oooohhh fun car! Now what color is it?

NouveauBlogger said...

Nighthawk Black. I will post a pic in the next few days. Weather is crappy now.

Skeeter said...

Direct deposit definitely RULES! I directly deposit my paycheck into my wifes account and she issues me a meager pittance for lunches and a little beer money for Fridays. It's not all bad though. This May I get a $10 raise in my pittance. It's our 25th anniversary you see ;-)

NouveauBlogger said...

lol skeeter! All your young life you can't wait to have some REAL money of your own eh? But then you learn, so little of it is really your own.

And Happy Anniversary.