BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hit Again

I'm rather fascinated by the search parameters that bring individuals to my blog. And a little creeped out at times.

I got hit with "my mom was moaning" last evening. For the life of me I couldn't think of how that google search turned me up as the number two website. Turns out it was my "Childhood Memories" post from last August. I had forgotten all about it. Now I've creeped myself out but I'm chuckling at the same time. I can't believe I posted something about my mom moaning! What was I thinking?

And to top that, I'm the number one website for "Seven little monkeys, swinging from a branch. Eating lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch". Huh???? As far as I know the only reference I make to monkeys in my blog is the "Guilty Pleasures" post of January, '07! I don't get that one at all except, if I remember correctly, that was a line from Something About Mary. Oh well.

I guess if you throw it all out there into cybers-pace, somebody will find it, eh?


5 kind commenters:

Skeeter said...

Wow. It is amazing how that works out. I have to admit though that I've met the most interesting people (or at least their websites) that way.

NouveauBlogger said...

Its funny what people search for too, Skeeter, lol.

And, TV digital ---- hmmmmm.....why do I suspect I am NOT going to be added to your blogroll???? lol -- perhaps if I BUY something?

Radioactive Tori said...

I continually get hits for "radioactive pajamas" and also tons of things having to do with poop because of my son's issues. Do comments count? Because if they do, you are welcome for all the disturbing hits you are about to get because of this comment.

NouveauBlogger said...

Radioactive PJs???? Never heard of such a thing. And getting hits for "poop" is kind of innocent compared to some things, eh?

Radioactive Tori said...

Well, I didn't want to write exactly what the poop searches got me, they are way more disturbing than I made it sound like...you let me know if anything interesting comes up...you'l know when you see them.

And the radioactive pajamas thing is from tons of different places/people. I have no idea what they are looking for, but there are enough people searching for them that I almost want to search myself and see what they are!