BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

TV BLOWS!!

I noticed last night as I cranked along on my recently-purchased treadmill that there is NOTHING decent on TV!! Holy crap it blows. Has it hit an all-time low? I don't know, but for those of us that couldn't give a rat's ass about anything "reality" or the lives of some future super-stars of pop music or the past stars rating them we're really left with nothing but the latest "Caught Composing Haiku On Tape" and "When Good Magicians Go Bad".

Dammit all! How long until baseball season?

5 kind commenters:

Radioactive Tori said...

Do you watch Lost? What about reruns of Law and Order? It seems to always be on some channel. That is my treadmill show for sure. It totally absorbs me in whatever is going on and the miles fly by before I notice.

NouveauBlogger said...

I watch Lost but only the next year on DVD because I can't commit to a day and time to watch a show and I never record anything. I just find it easier to watch serial shows on DVD later. But I LOVE the show.

I've never watched Law & Order SVU, SUV, USA, VUS or any other incarnation of it, lol.

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I agree. I only watch TMC and... well that's about it.

NouveauBlogger said...

I pretty much stick with sports or DVDs, lol.

TheSnarkiest said...

I very much appreciate writers getting their due for their work, but for their own sakes the strike came just in time for people to miss their shows and then realize they weren't missing much. I also prefer the longer story arc shows on DVD.