BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Movie Briefs

Movies seen this weekend:

The Ring 2 --- Horror (allegedly) NOT scary enough. Not bad, but missing something.

Superman Returns --- Yet ANOTHER comic book movie. They haven't exhausted this genre yet? Anyway, I found it disappointing. Two and a half hours long, 10 minutes of action.

The Departed --- Action, drama. Gangsters, good cops, bad cops, violence. Pretty good. Great cast. Check out Leonardo DiCaprio in it. He's excellent.

Bridge to Terabithia --- Family, drama. Quite good. Sweet movie. Good for all ages. The young actresses are both very adorable. I won't give any more away.

5 kind commenters:

Katie said...

I haven't seen any of those. I need to get out and rent some movies!!!! Or go to the movies...

the movie I'm looking forward to :

300

it looks FANTASTIC! I hope it will be good.

Constance Burris said...

I'm scared to go see Bridge to Teribithia. I read the book when i was younger and the girl died. I cried. and I don't want to cry again. --I'm a wimp--

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah Katie? I understand 300 is done by the Sin City guys? THAT was an offbeat movie, lol. I'm sure I'll put it on my list though.

Shhh...don't give it away Kahnee, lol....it was sad, but still a very sweet movie. They handled it very well. Give it a chance, lol.

Katie said...

yep Sin City guys. Sin City was... gross? hard. cruel. sharp. sick making. a lot like the comic books if you have ever come across those. but well shot. well done. just... the content was... just hard.

NouveauBlogger said...

I agree Katie....wasn't sure what to take away from Sin City. Can't say I LIKED it. But, I remember it.