BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Takeout

"Hello, Ming Moon."

"Hello, I'd like to order the chicken and broccoli lunch special please."

"Ok, ten mins bye"

*Click*

Economy of ordering Chinese takeout doesn't get any better than that, does it?

The special includes a can of soda and is way too much food. All for $4.60 - with fortune cookie! Even more reason to order it.

Cookie said "There is a true and sincere friendship between you both". Hmmm.....I'm eating alone at my desk.

4 kind commenters:

Steven said...

Wait...how did they know where to deliver it?

Wow...that is economy. ;)

Steve~

NouveauBlogger said...

Takeout, Steve...I walked over and picked it up lol.

Katie said...

that sounds great... it's lunch time here and I'm starving....

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah, lol....and now I'm stuffed and lethargic.