BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blaze of Golfer

(To the tune of Bon Jovi's Blaze of Glory)

I wake up in the morning
And I raise my buzzing head
I got a cat nap for a night's rest
But that bar was far from dead

I don't know why I'm going
Where are my spikey shoes
I'm a golfer on the run
A birdie lover

But I'd much rather snooze

When you walk up on the tee
They say you're bound to win
Well at least I'm bound for something
But did I have to hit it thin

Well I tell you that ball's wanted
Yeah wanted really bad
I'm way off the course
I can't play any worse
Mister find it if you can

I'm going down as a blazing golfer
Take me left or take me right
I'm going down as a blazing golfer
Shit I never shanked first
But I drew it O.B.
I'm just no good
Call me The Hack

You ask about my putting
And I ask from you some tips
You ask If I'll ever get better
Well I ask if you'll grow old
You ask me why I'm hostile
But I'm really tired of this shit
I've seen this game go well
And I've seen it shot down
I've seen it played in vain

Shot down as a blazing golfer
Take me now I'm seven over
'Cause I'm going down as a blazing golfer
Should I even try to play
The back side today
I'm sucking wind
Call me the Hack

Each day I hit the range
I pray the Lord my game to keep
No I ain't looking for salvation
But before I'm six foot deep
Lord, I got to ask a favor
And I'll hope you like my face
'Cause I've practiced to the fullest
Let the boy make his first ace

Staring down the fairway
Let me make my final swing

Shot down as a blazing golfer
Take me now cause I hit that drive
I'm going out as a blazing golfer
Lord I smacked the next one
It flew that bunker
As we watched it go
Into that hole

(breakdown and fade)

I'm off to the TPC River Highlands now and its cool and breezy out. I'll have fun whether I suck or not, but throw me some luck if you can.

2 kind commenters:

Katie said...

GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!

do you think that is enough? Well maybe just one more: good luck and I hope you have a wonderful time!

NouveauBlogger said...

Must have worked, played pretty well. Thanks!