BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

TPC Sights


A few snaps of the course's signature holes, 16 and 17. None of those guys are me.

Had a wonderful day at the TPC River Highlands yesterday. Shot 89 which is very respectable on such a difficult course. Throw in the fact it was cool and quite breezy and the course was getting all tricked up for the Traveler's professional golf tournament and I'm quite pleased with the results.

Props to the company that treated us. I think a round of golf at the TPC, assuming you know a member, runs around $175. On top of that they bought us lunch, snacks on the course a dozen top line golf balls (about $48/doz) plus drinks afterwards.



6 kind commenters:

Constance Burris said...

I think you might need Golfers Anonymous. LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

NouveauBlogger said...

Its only a problem if I stink. If I play well, then "no problem" :)

And thanks.

Radioactive Tori said...

Sounds like a great time! I love when other people pay for me to do something fun...it's sort of like dating again...except I almost always at least offered to pay when I was dating.

Will you ever post a picture of yourself?

NouveauBlogger said...

Yeah, it was great R-girl.

And....perhaps :)

Constance Burris said...

i think you posted a pic of you and your daughter in ski gear. or am i imaginig things.

NouveauBlogger said...

I don't believe so :)